Volunteer hours: We strongly encourage volunteering and ask that each parent chooses an area in which to serve.
- Volunteering in your child's classroom
- Leading creative classes in the afternoons (arts/crafts, music, drama, handcrafts, etc).
- Making copies, running occasional errands, going to the library for books, shoveling snow, or otherwise being available to support the teachers and the program.
- Serving on committees such as fundraising, planning, or the parent advisory board.
- Helping clean classrooms, bathrooms, and the cafeteria at the end of the school day.
- Organizing and coordinating get-togethers for fellow parents for additional support and encouragement or book studies.
- If you have other strengths, interests, or abilities, you may choose to support us through other volunteer opportunities. Let us know!