Our Statement of Faith reflects only the fundamental beliefs of Christianity because we are not a church and we are ecumenical. For theology beyond what is reflected here, we direct our students to the authority of their parents and their churches. We are, however, unapologetic in our belief in a loving, moral, and just God and His place in history and our lives. We desire to introduce our students to the Creator and the Savior, but the relationship must be theirs. Our families do not need to subscribe personally to our faith, however, they must support our mission and understand that the children will be taught a Christ-centered worldview.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus was fully God and fully man. He died and rose physically for the redemption of all who will believe.
- We believe Jesus is the only Way and Provision for redemption.
- We believe God, the Creator, is a loving and compassionate God who hears prayer, speaks through His Holy Spirit, and intervenes for His people throughout history and still today.
- We believe the God of the Bible created the Earth and that humans are made in His image with a body, soul, and spirit.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.